Relax and unwind in one of our static caravans.
We have something suitable for your family and your budget. Whether visiting for a week’s holiday or a short break you will find that all our caravans for hire have modern, open plan living with everything you need to create a home away from home.
All our caravans have central heating and double glazing ensuring that whatever the weather outside you will be warm and comfortable. They are perfect for early and late season getaways.
Tents, Touring Caravans & Motorhomes
Enjoy a carefree holiday in your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome - a great way to explore everything our area has to offer.
Tents: A large grassed area set aside for tents allows you to pitch wherever you like. With no marked out pitches we offer our guests the flexibility of choosing their own pitch.
Touring Caravans: With all pitches offering electric, waste and water we have grassed and hardstanding pitches available for touring caravans.
Motorhomes: Motorhomes have the greatest flexibility as they can pitch in the camping area or the touring area. We allow you to choose depending on your requirements and your budget.
Facilities at Robin Hood Caravan Park
Make some family memories with our range of 5* facilities. Whether you want to challenge the family with our treasure trail or just enjoy a bottle of wine from our onsite shop we have something suitable for all members of the family - whatever their age.
We are also within walking distance of Slingsby Village where you will find:
- The Grapes Inn - a great country pub serving fabulous, homecooked meals in a warm & friendly atmosphere.
- Tony's Village Shop - just at the end of our street for fresh quiches, sausage rolls and sandwiches
- The Bakery - homemade cakes for sale Please click on the facilities links to view more information.
- Robin Hood Caravan Park is situated on the B1257 Malton to Helmsley Road in the village of Slingsby.
- From the North (from Whitby) - Take the A169 road to Malton via Pickering then join the B1257 to Helmsley. After 6 miles you will come to Slingsby and we have direct access on the right hand side.
- From the North (from Thirsk) - Take the A170 road towards Helmsley. Then take a left turn onto the B1257 towards Slingsby and Malton. Follow this road for 6 miles until you reach Slingsby. Robin Hood Caravan Park is the third turning on the left.
- From the South/West - Take the M1, A1, A64 via York to Barton Hill. Turn left following signs to Slingsby via Castle Howard. At the crossroads in Slingsby turn right and Robin Hood Caravan Park is on the left.
- From the East - Take the A64 to Malton. At the traffic lights in Malton turn right and follow the B1257 towards Helmsley. After 6 miles you will come to Slingsby and Robin Hood Caravan Park is on the right.
View and/or download our Brochure.